Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Approvals direct from Order or Invoice

Hi,
The ability for Authorised Approvers to Approve a Purchase Order or Invoice directly from the relevant document would be greatly appreciated.

Often, when I am checking to see whether a Purchase Order or Invoice exists, I find that it is awaiting Approval.  Unfortunately, a lot of time is then spent in having to exit the document, waiting for Zahara to display the Dashboard, then waiting for Zahara to display the Approvals page, then waiting for Zahara to display the document that I need to Approve (ie the document I was already looking at in the first place).

While having multiple screens open at the same time is an option, we find that the more screens open, the slower Zahara gets, and the likelihood of time-outs increases exponentially.  

The ability to Approve, while in the current document, would be a huge timesaver, and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation, Jennifer.

Thanks for taking the time to recommend this. This is coming. New look approvals have been designed with this in mind. The approval buttons will be shown on a document if you are an approver.