Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Feedback

Hi,

1. It would be great if Cloning Invoice clones the Custom Filed Values as well. Currently almost all custom field values are not transferred over to the new invoice, and the ones which are transferred are transferred with wrong values. 

2. Exporting more than 100 invoices using the custom report function in the invoice menu results in error. Didn't face the error with 99 or less invoice but when selecting 100 or more invoices it gives error. 

3.  If I am viewing an invoice and then use the search function on top, find another invoice and open it from the search, the two invoices mix and I get information for both invoices in random order. For example, I see the attached file of the old invoice, the amount of the newly opened invoice, the custom fields of the old invoice, the division of the newly opened invoice, etc. This issue is present for almost a month since we started using Zahara, it's present for all users on all types of browsers and has more than once led to errors. 

4. It would be great if we could have more than one integration at a time - For example we want to integrate both with QuickBooks online and also use custom Excel Report. Currently we have to switch in the Admin settings every time we want to use the custom Excel report and then revert back to the QuickBooks integration. 

5. It would be great if we could see the current step of the approval process in the Invoices menu. It would be much easier than clicking the orange "in progress" to see at which step each invoice is or exporting the invoices awaiting approval report.

6. It would be great if by default Zahara opens in V3 of Zahara. Also when reviewing from Email an invoice for approval V3 view would be good. 

7. Having a separate section for the attached files will be greatly appreciated since now we have to go through the  Document History and search for the supporting documents for each invoice. Also an included viewer at least for PDF's will be good. And when downloading the files they have really strange numbers for their names - would be good if the names of the attached files are preserved because we have to rename each file after downloading it again in order to preserve which invoice or document we have downloaded and not have  e221ff50-8a82-4-826b-8921fcdf23ee as a name for a file instead of "Invoice 14" for example.

8. When cloning invoices it would be good to have the option to also copy the supporting documents which could be contracts, etc.

For now that's all I could think of. 

Best regards,

Martin Peirce has reacted to this post.
Martin Peirce

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. This is really helpful. 

Kind regards

Martin Peirce