Business > Settings > Document Storage
FileDirector is a world-class document management system. It is fully integrated with Zahara and allows us to enhance Zahara by:
- Creating a document link for Invoices – retrieve archived invoices in FileDirector using our Paper Clip icon in Invoices.
- Check a document (Purchase Request) into FileDirector as part of a workflow
- Get an Approval status back to Zahara from FileDirector
- Use FileDirector’s enhanced workflow features to have more advanced workflows (with iOS / Android App)
- Use FileDirector’s bullet-proof document audit trail for enhanced compliance
Setting up document links
You can setup document links in Business > Settings > Storage as shown below:
This then enables the document link in the Purchase Order and Invoice Screens as shown:
FileDirector – Workflows
You can check a document into FileDirector as part of a Workflow. Below is a picture of the step that you will find available in Workflows, under the respective Division menu.
You can map as many fields as you like – we make available all of the relevant Zahara fields.
Compliance or Workflow
You can check in a PO PDF for compliance purposed or you can trigger a workflow inside FileDirector. FileDirector is available to buy “On Premise” and their is a Cloud based version that may suit smaller users.