Project BudgetsThe Zahara Budgets module allows you to create a Budget against either GL codes (nominal codes) or Cost Codes. Once a Budget has been created it can be assigned to a Project. The order of actions would be to:
- Create your project – set the headline information – dates, big numbers etc
- Create a Budget and set the granularity to suit
- Assign the budget to your newly created Project
- Edit the Budget and now set the Nominal restrictions – perhaps map them to the Budget
- The budget will now display when the Project is edited as well.