Zahara works great with …
If you run Sage 200 for the advanced reporting and capabilities, as opposed to the stock module and manufacturing then Zahara may well suit you. Our strength is with multi-site organisations or non-stock organisations that wish to distribute buying out to their colleagues with controls and validations on purchasing. Providing the users with a login for Sage would be overly complicated and unnecessary.
Zahara is cloud-based, accessible, user-friendly and easy to deploy. In no-time you can have sophisticated approvals for purchase requisitions or invoices and be reporting on spends and accruing for purchases. However, you still need to keep in sync with your Sage 200.
So our on-premise sync tool sits between Zahara and Sage 200. It connects to Sage through the API and can keep Zahara updated with new suppliers and any new nominal, departments or cost codes.
You can record and match invoices in Zahara and when literally green-lighted, can export them to Sage 200. Just drop our export file in a designated watch folder and our Sage 200 SmartSync tool will import your invoices into Sage. This means all invoices in Sage 200 are more than likely approved so therefore ready to be paid by their due date.
You can also take advantage of our SmartInvoice OCR tool to get supplier invoices loaded or scanned and straight into Zahara for approval and posting to Sage.
Watch this fun video above to find out how you can get more from Sage 200 with Zahara
Zahara makes Sage 200 better …
- Cloud-based so anyone can use it
- Zahara – Nothing to install
- Purchase Ordering with custom approvals
- Invoice matching & processing using SmartInvoice OCR
- Custom invoice approvals
- Spend analysis, exception handling and reporting
- Future proofing your business with new features released monthly
- Full integration with Sage 200 using SmartSync
- Run reports against the SmartSync SQL database with Power BI etc