TAKE THE BOTTLENECK OUT OF BUYING …
Make buying better with complete visibility and control of your organisational spend
- Manage purchase requests with faster approvals
- Create supplier Purchase Orders with your own logo
- Simple to use, fast to set up, integrates easily
- Purchase control using departmental budgets
- Send supplier invoices out for approval
Watch this vide to see why buying is better with Zahara
Zahara brings purchase power for all types of businesses & organisations
- Schools & Colleges
- Hospitality Industry
- Residential Care Homes
- Construction & Electrical Contractors
- Churches & Religious Groups
- Retail chains
- Shared Service Centres
Whatever you purchase, Zahara makes the purchasing process easy. Purchase requests can be pre-approved & budgets can control spend. Dashboards give you a visual on what purchases are on order, what’s delivered and what’s waiting for approval. You can record supplier invoices & save the PDF’s into our DoxStore. You can match invoices to Purchase Orders and then import transactions into your accounts system including Sage & Quickbooks. It’s fast to setup and fast to learn. Your staff will find it intuitive and helpful, and you will like the pricing. There is nothing to install and you have the peace of mind that Zahara run’s 24 x 7 with no maintenance or upgrades for you to worry about.
Zahara will compliment your existing accounts or ERP system giving you more control of your accounts payables process without any expensive up-front costs. More visuals on purchases, better and faster approvals and joined up processes are all ready for you in one simple cloud-based application.
What our customers say …
“Brilliantly user friendly system with a fresh, clean user interface.” – Kirsty,
“Purchase approval processes will increase our efficiency” – Alex,
“Zahara has everything we would want in a Purchase Order system” – Ian,
Integra Life Sciences
“The flexibility and custom workflows was the clincher for us” – Raj,
Purchase Budgets gives your team better control of their spend
- Allocate divisional budgets
- Enable purchase prevention when budget used
- Linear or individual phased monthly budgets
- Option for roll-over spend or drop-dead
- Optional budget limited to specific cost codes
Allocate purchasing to jobs
- Create projects for specific purchase allocation
- Start and end Dates
- Job reporting and purchase amounts
- Defaulted delivery address
Analyse what you spend
- Top suppliers by spend
- Savings & discount opportunities
- Analyse approval times
- Analyse products purchased
- Analyse project purchases
Integrate with Sage 50,
Sage 200, Xero & QuickBooks
- Sync your vendors and chart of accounts
- Import Sage Projects into Zahara
- Invoice matching using ABBYY FlexiCapture
- More flexibility, easier than Sage PO module
- CSV imports and exports of most data sets
Why use Zahara Purchase Order Software ?
Zahara is perfect for the multi-site organisation or those running numerous projects at the same time. Hopsitality, care home groups, schools, restaurant chains, construction and electrical. We think we have a great solution for you and and want you to enjoy the efficienies our purchasing solution brings.
We have written Zahara from the ground up after recognising so many of our clients had no formal control over their company spend. They find their accounts system purchase ordering too complicated or too focused on stock. They make do with a spreadsheet or Word document. Zahara may well suit your organisation far better than a more complicated, stock-focused purchase order module within your existing ERP system.
We knew we could make something better, simple and beautiful.
Zahara is elegant, simple to use and fast to deploy. We have connectors for many accounts systems so can have you set up in no time at all with all of your vendor and nominal codes imported easily.
You will be able to create divisional budgets – assigned on a month to month or annual basis, create simple pre-purchase approval processes and have helpful dashboards so you can easily match your invoices with your orders.
Please provide your details below.
One of the team will contact you to arrange a tailored demonstration of Zahara.