9/5/2016 - We are pleased to release a new version of Zahara today. We have added in and import facility, so now it's much easier to get setup, as you can import all your suppliers, products and nominal codes. We have also added some style changes that make Zahara respond better on iPads and templates.
We are creating a roadmap of future feature releases and in the next 3 months we expect to release:
- Invoice Processing - matching and saving of the corresponding invoice
- Improved Invoice Approval process
- Xero integration - direct integration with Xero for suppliers, coding and posting of purchases
- Improved built-in approvals - conditional branches, more options
- Purchase Order Templates - choose from a library of templates or customise your own
- Advanced reporting, holistic purchase dashboard and business intelligence relating to spend.
I guess we reiterate our goal here of making Zahara a world-class application that adds tremendous value to any business, no matter their size.