The AP Association and Zahara – Transform your business & your career
Zahara are an accredited partner of the Accounts Payable Association (APA)
The APA represents the global interests of professionals working in the AP industry and acts as a support group where like-minded AP professionals can obtain information on new technologies, procedures, and trends whilst obtaining critical benchmarking statistics on other organisations.
By working with the APA, Zahara can help Accounts Payable professionals, accountants, financial controllers and bookkeepers to transform their businesses and improve their working lives.
Book a Demo
Zahara’s cloud-based Purchase Approvals Platform automates purchase requisitions, orders and invoice approvals to provide real time visibility and control of company spending. The platform integrates with most leading accounting software, such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks online and Opera to eliminate re-keying and errors, thereby freeing up over 50% of AP’s time to focus on higher value tasks, career progression or simply an improved work-life balance.
With less time spent on manual tasks such as chasing up PO and invoice approvals, dealing with supplier payment enquiries and management reporting, AP professionals can not only deliver more value to their client company but can invest more time improving their skills and qualifications.
By becoming a member of the AP Association, AP staff get access to a world class network of like-minded professionals, advice to help your career and the opportunity to gain or enhance their professional qualifications. Whether as a technician, team leader or manager, the online courses enhance AP staff’s career progression and provide a range of professional qualifications.
AP Association Member Benefits
- A 10% Discount on new subscriptions to Zahara’s Accounts Payables Software.
- Training and development: APA Induction Certificate, APA Induction Certificate and APA Managers Certificate.
- Newsletters - Receive the monthly AP electronic newsletter by email.
- APA member discounts - Benefit from a selection of High Street discounts from over 250 retailers.
- Access to the AP Association website – Career hints and tips, interview guides and access to AP jobs.
- Attend their events - Each month there will be a number of AP related events and seminars, some hosted by the APA and some by external partners. These can be viewed on their website, along with price for attendance, date and booking related information.
Join the AP Association today