18/10/2023 - We have released our integration with Sage Intacct. Those customers already on Sage Intacct should book in with customer success for a demo. Those customers looking at the next level of finance software, especially Sage 50 users, can transition knowing that Zahara can follow you.
New GRN's and more...
16/7/2023 - V3 GRNs are now the same, but better:
- They have all the functionality of the V2 GRNs, but with helpful new features. You can now use the line by line ‘Fully Received’ button and leave line comments.
We’re seeing big changes to the Invoice Inbox:
- You can now track a conversation about a specific invoice before it’s been processed.
- Your comments will get converted to document history entries when the invoice is processed, so the comments will remain connected to the document.
- There’s a new ‘status’ you can use to flag a problematic or disputed invoice. Simply mark it as ‘on hold’.
You can now drag and drop files (both single and multiple) onto the upload button
POs and Invoices:
- You can now clone POs, which is super useful if you’re putting in repeat requests often.
Originally only available in V2, you can now add comments to the document history while viewing them in V3.
23/1/2023 - Payments are go! We are very pleased to launch our new integration with Comma. Now you can use Zahara to pay your supplier invoices as well. This new integration is for UK customers making GBP payments. We have additional integrations planned for Forex payments coming soon which will work for all of our global user base.
07/11/2022 - New Divisions are now live. This is a major feature set that covers workflows, budgets and user management. All Division managers should check out new Divisions from the Business menu. We have left the older Division link in under "Older Zahara"
New Customer Forum
17/10/2022 - Get the conversation started! Share your ideas for improvements and discuss new features on our new customer forum.
New Purhase Orders (Beta)
10/9/2022 - We have released new purchase orders to everyone now under new look Zahara. The older Purchase Order create and edit is still available to use. There are a few things to implement still - like Recycle a workflow and in purchase GRN. These are coming soon. But we hope you like it.